In support of Clean and Green Singapore Vision, 8th SISPAT is dedicated to saving the environment through the following go-green initiatives:
- All presentation posters will be electronically displayed on LED monitors and hardcopy of posters are not required.
- The 8th SISPAT and NCT Asia Programme Proceedings will be made available via the conference website.
- To reduce paper usage and wastage, hard copies of abstract book for 8th SISPAT will not be provided. Instead, delegates are encouraged to obtain electronic copies of these information, which will be made available for downloading through the SISPAT website.
- To protect the environment, the Conference will minimise the number of printed materials.
- SISPAT abstracts will be made available online at sispat.sg.
- CBRNe Asia and eXplosive Asia’s speaker presentations will be made available on the newly launched NCT CBRNe App. The app includes other information such as event programme, exhibitor and sponsor lists and brochures, and interactive venue floor maps. For more information on the App, click here.
Registration & Communication
- Event marketing is pursued primarily via online methods.
- Registration process utilizes 100 percent paperless system.
- The venue is located in a central area, easily accessible by public transportation.
- Marina Bay Sands, the conference venue, is known for its commitment to protect the environment. It has been awarded various certifications such as ISO20121 Sustainable Events Management System Certification and Building and Construction Authority (BCA) Green Mark Platinum.